Dr Pieter Claassen, BChD (Pretoria), MSc Imp. Dent. (Warwick)
GDC No. 76231
Pieter Claassen is committed to making it as easy as possible for you to offer dental implants to your patients
Pieter has been placing implants for almost a decade and places on average over 100 per year. He has an MSc in Implant Dentistry (with Merit).
Pieter provides lectures and training in Dental Implant restoration. He can give you the skills you need to carry out your own implant restorations, giving you hands-on training and acting as your mentor. Or if you prefer, he can carry out the treatment, at our practice or yours.
Referring patients can be a dilemma, we understand that. How can you guarantee your patients will return? Here at Rustington Dental Implant Centre, we promise that your patients will not only be returned to you once their treatment is complete, we actively encourage you to be involved with their treatment if you wish.
Our Ethical Code...
- Our aim is to ensure that both the referred patient and the referring dentist are delighted with the quality of our clinical expertise and the level of care and attention that we provide.
- We will only carry out the treatment the patient was referred for. If we discover any other problems we will discuss them with you.
- After the initial consultation, we will always provide the patient with a written treatment plan. No treatment will be carried out without an estimate of fees given to the patient.
- In the rare event where complications arise after the patient has been treated by us, we will always ensure that they receive the care they require immediately.
- We will ensure that a successful referral to Rustington Dental Implant Centre will enhance your patient’s trust in you as their dentists and they will be grateful to you for referring them to us for specialist treatment.
- Following treatment, we will always return the patient to the referring clinician; we will not accept them as a regular patient at Rustington Dental Implant Centre.